Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!

Can you believe another year has already passed us by... it doesn't seem like 12 months have gone by already....


I hope everyone had an enjoyable christmas and wish all a very happy and prosperous New Year ahead full of good health and happiness.


I am hoping to get more time to spend in my sewing room this year and have big plans to enable this to happen...
These cute little flowers are a sample of some of the sewing I have been doing however...lol they are 2 different ways of doing a type of suffolk flower.... these are now attached to a pocket on a bag I have made for my dd for her xmas pressie.........

It was really sad to see when she came home to stay for a while that she kept and transported all her cross stitch supplies in a plastic nappy bag...... so I got the idea of making her a bag for her cross stitching. I will post a pic once I have given it to her so as not to ruin the surprise... lol as you can see she hasn't received it just yet as I still have to finish of the handles.....

I haven't forgotten either that I need to post a photo of the last bag I made.. it is on my camera and I will download it to the pc asap... I know I can be slack at times, also very busy and hectic with life..lol but I am going to make an extra effort this year to update my blog on a more regular basis with lots more pics... lets see how I do....

hugs to all

No comments: