Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I have actually sewed something

LOL I can't remember the last time I actually used my machine to make something just cos I wanted to.... usually it is work or mending...........
but I finally got the urge to sew yesterday and made up a bag that I had cut out months and months ago...... it came together really quickly, it is all just from scraps of fabric I had left over from other projects, not my normal colours, blues this time but I think it turned out okay.. will take a pic later today and upload it... it did make me feel good to be back sewing and I hope to do more of it real soon...vbg..
Dancing starts again tonight for Tahlia so I won't have a lot of time and with their performance coming up in a month they have extra nights training etc.. but it will be all over soon and some of my time will come back to me....lol so here's to looking forward to more time for sewing.....hooray...
Okay edit to this post...lol here is a pic of Tahlia in her costume with a friend waiting backstage for their turn for the performance.. the performance was over three days/nights.. and was a very tiring time for all involved.. Friday and Saturday nights finished around 11 pm and then we were back again Sunday from 1pm for an afternoon performance.. i think we got home Sunday night some time around 8pm all exhausted.. the performance was astounding and a credit to all involved.. the girls and boys did an amazing job and made everyone proud..

No comments: