Thursday, April 9, 2009

As promised















Couldn't help myself taking this pic today.... this is one of our 'wild' cats.. he is full grown and this is how I found him... sleeping in one of my pots... How he squished his whole body in is beyond me but he seems content except when I snuck closer to get a better pic when he looked at me and seemed to say 'do you mind? I am sleeping here' lol...

























I did promise last post that this one would be positive and here it is...

School holidays are upon us and the kids are enjoying some time at home.... so I popped out today in the gorgeous autumn day we are having here and took some photos.. although the grass and ground is still dry you can just see the tinge of green creeping back into the land from the last few days of drizzle that we have had.... yes I said drizzle as that is all we have had but it is better than nothing.. lol... not much in the tanks still but we are hoping...






I have done the 'good mum' thing and had friends over to stay for a couple of nights and now we are looking forward to a nice quiet easter break......... or so we thought.......lol we are babysitting GD and DDs new puppy... for 5 days...... might just see if the other grandmother wants to look after her for a couple of days also... hehehe they live just around the corner from us..... don't get me wrong we love having Kaylee here but she is flat out and doesn't stop unless she is sleeping.. which is getting less and less now she is growing up... and this way I also get to have a bit of a break... and we have a male dog now and Brooke's pup is a female and I am sure they would just 'love' each other to death..... if you get what I mean.. will have to work out a way of keeping them away from each other for 5 days......







This little fellow you can see in the distance in this pic is Snickers... a little miniature pony my eldest daughter brought home a few months back..... she did have another horse here, a race horse, but last weekend she came out and picked him up and took him closer to where she lives now... Snickers was a little lost for a couple of days but now seems to have settle well without his mate... and he has also made new friends and has become a nice little pet for our other children and also our dog...






And last photo for the day is one of our dds resting.. lol she does a lot of that now she is a teenager.... vbg
Happy Easter to everyone and I hope it is a good one and relaxing for all involved. Take care on the roads those travelling..

No comments: