Wednesday, August 20, 2008

some little hats


100_0216
Originally uploaded by ginger & coffee dreams

Okay I know it has been ages since I posted here I apologize..
Kids and life just got in the way here...... I have been running flat out with kids and sports trainings and commitments and also dancing... so I have been spending considerable amounts of time in the car waiting....... so this is what I have been doing while waiting..
I have also made scarves, cardigans, beanies and blankets for the needy and homeless and the latest is little scarves for The Alfred Foundation in Melbourne for their Alfred Teddy..
These little hats and bootees went to John Hunter Children’s Hospital NICU in Newcastle via Little Wonders Foundation for the little premmies..

This is another little beanie I made but this one has gone up on Oztion.com ... hopefully to get some funds to cover some postage costs for all the charity items I am sending... it is a small baby size... you can check it out and some other items here.. http://www.oztion.com.au/buy/auction.aspx?itemid=5227553 I am hoping to get some other items up for auction soon....



No comments: