Monday, September 10, 2007

Tag Name Game



TAG - NAME GAME

I've been tagged!!!
so if you've been tagged here is what you do.........

Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your name.

When you are tagged you need to write your own blog post containing your own name game facts.

At the end of your blog post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your name to tag. I am going to cheat here and not pass this on.... most people I know have already been tagged...

My name is:
J - my son has the same initials as me..... Josh
U- I think I have unreal expectations of myself at times...
L- I come from a large family of 4 sisters and 1 bro..
I- Inspiration and motivation are something I am lacking in a lot of the time...
A-I won my age championship for Athletics at high school in Year 7!!
N-at times I have a never die attitude.........
N-I am going to be a 'nanna' (really a gran but nanna fitted the letter better) in 3 weeks time..
E-I am an evening person, don't do mornings real well but I do them......

No comments: