Tuesday, June 12, 2007

First up

Okay where do I start...lol

i have been thinking of doing one of these for a long time but never really got around to it.

So here goes...

Have been sewing for a long time now and have slowly broadened my skills and about 5 years ago purchased my first embroidery machine, which I have had a lot of fun playing with..

My dh I think was the first one to dob me in to friends on what I could do with my machine and I guess it all stemmed from there..

I, along with a dear friend, have taught ourselves how to use our machines and our computer programs...

I now digitise and embroider mostly my own designs and do a lot of commission work but also still dabble in my love of patchwork and bags...
I am busy doing hats and towels and of course lots of shirts... along with looking after my tribe..

No comments: